First 2 Weeks - Would Love Some Feedback

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

So my channel has been up for just under 2 weeks and I guess at this point I'm just looking for general feedback on the channel and on my content.

How's my commentary? Am I striking a good balance between gameplay commentary and general banter? Is the channel art ok for now? Do the thumbnails need to be more spicy? Anything else you can think of?

If you have anything to say I'd be interested to hear it no matter how big or small!

Thanks again!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your Enter The Gungeon thumbnails are good! but the rest need more spice. Your banner should say your schedule if you have one, It will help people decide if they want to subscribe or not! Your commentary is *insert swear word here* near perfect if i do say so myself!

Reactions: ColdCoastGaming

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your Enter The Gungeon thumbnails are good! but the rest need more spice. Your banner should say your schedule if you have one, It will help people decide if they want to subscribe or not! Your commentary is *insert swear word here* near perfect if i do say so myself!
Thanks Lizzee, appreciate the feedback. I'll get on that banner change asap ;) Glad you find the commentary decent.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Just checked it. Love the channel intro. Makes me need to re think. my channel is about 2 weeks too and i've barely got anywhere. I would say i'd love to sub, just because the personality. That brings me more to a channel. Like if I can get on with their personality then I'm not to fussed thumbnail or titling wise. From what I seen it's good.. Makes mine look even more amateur.. Gee thanks XD

Only reason I won't sub. although good personality.. Is just those games don't massively interest me. Good channel though :) Would love some tips, if you wouldn't mind dropping past mine etc. (Totally optional)

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay you're channel looks good and what got to me was your "Who I Am and What I Do" video.If I was a new to your channel,I would understand easily what you are and what you do.Graphics wise,all are good!You sire just earned a sub :D

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback so far. I really appreciate it.

I've been working on setting up a schedule (its on the channel banner) which will kick off today or tomorrow (depends if I can find time to get it sorted today) so hopefully people will always know in advance what my future uploads / Let's Plays are going to be.

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just checked it. Love the channel intro. Makes me need to re think. my channel is about 2 weeks too and i've barely got anywhere. I would say i'd love to sub, just because the personality. That brings me more to a channel. Like if I can get on with their personality then I'm not to fussed thumbnail or titling wise. From what I seen it's good.. Makes mine look even more amateur.. Gee thanks XD

Only reason I won't sub. although good personality.. Is just those games don't massively interest me. Good channel though :) Would love some tips, if you wouldn't mind dropping past mine etc. (Totally optional)
Hey man, I just went to check out your channel but you need to sort out the link in your signature. There's a guide for how to do that on the forums here but basically you just need to use the channel URL instead of your channel name. You don't get a custom name until you have over 100 subscribers.

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I tried changing it and still won't work. Done it how the forum says too.
" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGt_6Viz_Av2PFvWf_ulgMw " If you wanted to check it out.
Hey man, looks good, although I'm not into Minecraft or CoD myself :p

Not that my advice counts for much, being a total noob at YouTubing myself, but I would try and shorten down your channel intro to 60 seconds. According to the metrics people only watch the first 40 - 60 seconds anyway :p