First 2 Weeks - Would Love Some Feedback

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Yeah my first one was like that.. I may re do it. Try to keep the funnier bits and.. cut the rest. Thanks though :)

Rodrigo_20_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your channel looks great, I just started and I havent had time but im really look into taking the time to personalize everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

NBRS COMMANDER

Commander Vlogs
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your Intro video to your channel is awesome!
I subscribed after watching it. LOL.
You seem to be doing good on your keywords.
The only thing I would say would be...
Maybe make each thumbnail unique instead of just changing the number for each episode.
Other than that. Great job on your channel. I hit the bell so, I will be waiting for your future uploads. :crown:

Reactions: ColdCoastGaming

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks man, really appreciate it. Knowing that I'm not totally f*****g it up gives me a lot of motivation to keep at it :) Plus I really enjoy doing the videos, specially when it all goes wrong and I just have to laugh.

Josh Rainford

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Loving the channel intro. You are doing really well considering you have only been going for two weeks! I've no idea how you have managed to churn out that many videos in two weeks though! haha.

I've been going for about two weeks myself now but don't seem to be getting far, just working on another video today but my videos have had very little traffic so far.

Your commentary is great, though not my type of games...but keep up the solid work fella! no doubt you'll have a busy channel before you know it!

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
absolutely agree with others guys... just work a bit more on banner/cover. Thumbs are pretty good.
You can also organize more playlist.
Anyway, your channel looks good, congrats because considering its a new channel its just ready to be boosted, now its time for content :)

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
kinda reminded me of Northernlion tbh. What i think is REALLY good is that you are able to talk through 22 minutes of game-play videos. I tried myself at commentary before and it was hard as sh*t. I feel that you should play around with your voice audio a bit. Also get a pop filter.
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I appreciate the feedback, people :) Many thanks!

kinda reminded me of Northernlion tbh. What i think is REALLY good is that you are able to talk through 22 minutes of game-play videos. I tried myself at commentary before and it was hard as sh*t. I feel that you should play around with your voice audio a bit. Also get a pop filter.
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!
I find it easy to talk for that length of time because I'm a total gobshite :) I didn't ask for these powers but... ;p

Reactions: DeliciousCrackers

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I appreciate the feedback, people :) Many thanks!

I find it easy to talk for that length of time because I'm a total gobshite :) I didn't ask for these powers but... ;p
You had me at gobshite:bounce:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great Looking Channel, The Thumbnails look good. Usually I would suggest to try and shorten down videos that are that length. But you seem to have a nice commentary most of the way through. A lot of channels with long videos pause for extremely long periods of time. I think you pull it off nicely. Best of Luck to you and your Channel!