*Feedback on my latest video!

Omnicide

Recently uploaded a new video, took ages to make so I would really appreciate you leaving me any feedback (goods & bads) on the video or here!

Its only 2 minutes long so it would be great if you could view the whole thing. Thanks a lot for reading this far haha XD.​

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Love it - great job. The editing is extremely high quality imo.

One thing I feel is that sometimes you fade out of a kill instead of into a kill which seems kind of counterintuitive, and I'd go for a semitransparent logo in the upper left corner. But that is about it as fat as the video is concerned.

Love it - great job. The editing is extremely high quality imo.

One thing I feel is that sometimes you fade out of a kill instead of into a kill which seems kind of counterintuitive, and I'd go for a semitransparent logo in the upper left corner. But that is about it as fat as the video is concerned.

Ok thanks a lot for the feedback, ill try to improve that in future content :D Any other suggestions are welcome!

Nice display of your shooting & dodging skills might have to take advice from that. I LOVE Destiny. Really good quality. I appreciate the slow motion parts the most. Moving a little fast for me, but that's me, I feel old lol

Back