*Feedback on my latest video!

Omnicide

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Recently uploaded a new video, took ages to make so I would really appreciate you leaving me any feedback (goods & bads) on the video or here!

Its only 2 minutes long so it would be great if you could view the whole thing. Thanks a lot for reading this far haha XD.​

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naz Show

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love it - great job. The editing is extremely high quality imo.

One thing I feel is that sometimes you fade out of a kill instead of into a kill which seems kind of counterintuitive, and I'd go for a semitransparent logo in the upper left corner. But that is about it as fat as the video is concerned.

Omnicide

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Love it - great job. The editing is extremely high quality imo.

One thing I feel is that sometimes you fade out of a kill instead of into a kill which seems kind of counterintuitive, and I'd go for a semitransparent logo in the upper left corner. But that is about it as fat as the video is concerned.
Ok thanks a lot for the feedback, ill try to improve that in future content :D Any other suggestions are welcome!

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Excellent video man. The transitions where spot on in your editing. I enjoyed the music too!

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Nice display of your shooting & dodging skills might have to take advice from that. I LOVE Destiny. Really good quality. I appreciate the slow motion parts the most. Moving a little fast for me, but that's me, I feel old lol

Omnicide

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice display of your shooting & dodging skills might have to take advice from that. I LOVE Destiny. Really good quality. I appreciate the slow motion parts the most. Moving a little fast for me, but that's me, I feel old lol
Hahaha thank you!

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
bro that was amazing... the song, the editing... that was sick! i would love to see more of those types of videos