Fashion/Style/Beauty Youtubers

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is anyone out there that has these interests in the YouTube world? A lot of these threads are about gaming or prank channels. I wanted to see if anyone was around and wanted to bounce ideas and suggestions off each other!
Although I’m sure this thread is going to be closed like every other one I’ve posted.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Me!! :D
I do a variety of beauty/makeup/fashion vids but also will do gameplay at some point.
More than happy to chat about anything :D

Reactions: KKatrina

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me!! :D
I do a variety of beauty/makeup/fashion vids but also will do gameplay at some point.
More than happy to chat about anything :D
Oh awesome! I’ll have to check out your channel! What videos do you like making the most? I tried doing some unboxings for my monthly subscription boxes but those don’t do as well.

Reactions: KKatrina

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Thanks so much! I'll do the same for you too :)
I used to love doing unboxing too! However i deleted all my old youtube vids haha (i took a massive break & deleted all my old content).
I think now, i would enjoy making more fashion video's instead of makeup, however when it comes to makeup i love to try the new "trends" that randomly just appear.
How about you?

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much! I'll do the same for you too :)
I used to love doing unboxing too! However i deleted all my old youtube vids haha (i took a massive break & deleted all my old content).
I think now, i would enjoy making more fashion video's instead of makeup, however when it comes to makeup i love to try the new "trends" that randomly just appear.
How about you?
Oh my gosh like the wavy eyebrows trend?! *cringe*! Hahaha! I’m still trying to figure out makeup stuff but my lookbooks are the ones I think I enjoy making the most. I’m still trying to practice different ways to edit or film, and it’s especially hard when you’re a one-man crew and don’t have anyone to film for you but I love making those the most. Have you already started some videos? I haven’t looked yet

Reactions: Nikki120113

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Oh my gosh like the wavy eyebrows trend?! *cringe*! Hahaha! I’m still trying to figure out makeup stuff but my lookbooks are the ones I think I enjoy making the most. I’m still trying to practice different ways to edit or film, and it’s especially hard when you’re a one-man crew and don’t have anyone to film for you but I love making those the most. Have you already started some videos? I haven’t looked yet
HAHAHA omg i laugh too hard at those wavy eyebrows! Thats actually a good youtube idea for giggles hahaha
Yeah i know what you mean by having only a one man crew, I use a tripod for mine & constantly have to adjust things if i want a specific shot & i cant edit it post filming.
Its effort thats for sure haha but worth it. I use final cut pro x to edit, what about you?

Yess I have a few video's up already, i tend to post once a week at the moment, slowly transitioning into twice a week.

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HAHAHA omg i laugh too hard at those wavy eyebrows! Thats actually a good youtube idea for giggles hahaha
Yeah i know what you mean by having only a one man crew, I use a tripod for mine & constantly have to adjust things if i want a specific shot & i cant edit it post filming.
Its effort thats for sure haha but worth it. I use final cut pro x to edit, what about you?

Yess I have a few video's up already, i tend to post once a week at the moment, slowly transitioning into twice a week.

Yeah I’m only currently posting once a week, I’m worried if I jump into twice a week then I’m going to overwhelm myself and you should totally do the wiggly eyebrow trend for a video also, there’s a good chance this thread will probably be locked because this specific mod is stalking every post and closing everything even though this forum is about gossip and chat, so if you want to move this conversation elsewhere, feel free to email me at colletteisabear@gmail.com

Reactions: Nikki120113

AllofTheAbove

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I'm sort of in the beauty niche (I've done some tutorials and am looking to challenge myself / grow in that area).

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sort of in the beauty niche (I've done some tutorials and am looking to challenge myself / grow in that area).
Same! I always want to improve. What areas do you feel like you want to work on? Maybe we can bounce ideas around!

AllofTheAbove

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Just doing better makeup in general. I sit around with palettes like "wow, these look so cute...but wtf should i do with them now?" Just challenge myself to have the confidence that I'll be successful with a new idea (I have turned one makeup fail so far into a win, which was nice) and then execute it.