'Enjoyable' accents?

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Gotta love Irish, British, and Mexican accents. I personally have a strong Dutch accent which can be clearly heard in my videos, I am trying to get rid off it as I am rather sure that it is annoying viewers, if anyone could tell me if its that bad, please, that would help :)

Hi I'm Alex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Gotta love Irish, British, and Mexican accents. I personally have a strong Dutch accent which can be clearly heard in my videos, I am trying to get rid off it as I am rather sure that it is annoying viewers, if anyone could tell me if its that bad, please, that would help :)
I have german family so It's not shoking for me.. But DUDE.. I saw you'r doing videos on Mount And Blade ! You rock :D

MichaelP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well hard to express a Croatian accent in english, lmao.

Reactions: Mattaxol

Rod71

I've Got It
Reaction score
German accents are interesting. They always sound angry even when they're not :)

Reactions: Collect Moments

Mishamy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My fave one would be british, but both a thick russian and indian accent entertain me the most. Is NZ accent the same as an aussie one? In what do they differ?

Rod71

I've Got It
Reaction score
My fave one would be british, but both a thick russian and indian accent entertain me the most. Is NZ accent the same as an aussie one? In what do they differ?
Mainly the sounds of vowels.

Aussie - May I have six dollars worth of fish?
Kiwi - May I have sex dollars worth of fush?

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I absolutely love TotalBiscuit's accent. I could listen to him talk all day. It's really relaxing to me.

And I like GradeAUnderA's accent as well.

British folks.

The Wild

Reaction score
I am liking how many said British, as a Brit/Canadian it is good to know my accent is deemed acceptable! Personally think it can be down to the voice rather than the accent (although who doesn't love a soft Irish accent!).

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Looks like I am going with most people here as I really enjoy a good British accent. Strangely enough people seem to also enjoy my German accent. At least I had some positive comments about it.