'Enjoyable' accents?

Goin' All Gamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a massive fan of the British accent and the Scottish accent! I come across a lot of different British YouTubers but have only come across one or two Scottish people, we need more Scottish ones! I myself have an Irish accent and I'm told its great to listen to but the best part about Ireland is that the accents change depending where the person is from. I've seen other YouTubers from different parts of Ireland and they all sound different from me which is awesome cause I get to experience the diversity my country has to offer! :)

Reaction score
Most of the Youtubers I've watched have either American or British accents. Although I don't think accents should matter. As long as you can understand the person you're watching, it should be fine.
Because I grew up watching a lot of American media, I seem to have adopted such an accent as I learned English, but when I edit my videos, I notice that I still have a light Eastern European accent, and even though accents don't matter to me that much, it kinda bugs me, when I hear mine. It feels close to an actual American accent, but not close enough. I hope that doesn't turn away some people from my videos. :confused:

CramBeats

Idiot who makes music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i love the british accent ^^ they make perfect villains lol
and australian accents are nice :)

I have a russian accent to be honest.but just slightly. And since german is my first language i have both accents when i speak english. But many english speaking people told me that my accent doesnt stand out that much :)

Reactions: Mattaxol

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If I had an accent I would have so many more subs, I just know it, :( haha.... maybe I should have gave one of the characters and accent when I started the show!!!! DAMN WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! haha.... but really, I'm kind of mad at myself :( haha

Reactions: Mattaxol