Engaging your audience/interactive viewers?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I always end my videos asking what people want me to do trivia on next - it's genuinely fascinating hearing what they're interested in learning more about. I also make sure to reply to every single comment I'm able to, I'm also very active on Twitter & Facebook and I let them know they're appreciated. Idk, I just do what comes naturally, I guess!

Vex530

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I usually ask for viewers opinions depending on the type of the video, but then again it all depends on what kind of content you upload. I don't get a lot of comments but it's always nice to see regulars comment and interact with you.

ChilledAffinity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Theres a few things you can do to spark a conversation.
1. id suggest asking your viewers opinions on whatever topic you are talking about. maybe even say the best comment will be featured next time
2. Those who do comment REPLY TO THEM ALL. if you activly engage they will feel part of the conversation and comment on future videos.
3. take to twitter. if you chat to folk on that and bring them to your viewers they may likely leave a comment.
4. check out and comment on other videos. the more you make an effort to interact, the more they will come and interact with you.

sorry to hear your in a rut just now. just take some time to chill and relax. then when you come back be ready for lots of conversations and maybe even have full on discussions with people

best of luck mdear

Reactions: Vex530