Dutchie in Review mode!

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First off, welcome to England, I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. The points i noted are

1 - I love the Avatar, and feel that your thumbnails should always include this in the corner of the thumbnail
2 - The titles of your playlist, England Vlogs, England talks and Hospitality talks don't sound inspiring they need a more catchy title, perhaps something like My Adventure In England for example.

Hope this little bit helps and good luck.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
First off, welcome to England, I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. The points i noted are

1 - I love the Avatar, and feel that your thumbnails should always include this in the corner of the thumbnail
2 - The titles of your playlist, England Vlogs, England talks and Hospitality talks don't sound inspiring they need a more catchy title, perhaps something like My Adventure In England for example.

Hope this little bit helps and good luck.
Thank you so much! It has been very pleasant so far n.n

1. That's a good idea! I'm in the middle of making a drawing to pop up when I mention to give a thumbs up, I might make one for the thumbnail next. I don't have time to customize it for every video, though that would be cool.

2. True, I didn't give them much thought xD I'll revise them a bit, thank you!