Do your friends support you and your videos?

I have a good amount of friends and they all seem to like and support my videos. I always see a good amount of them in the comments and I know they interact with the LIKE button. :)

How can you draw down the analytics to 1 specific person?

The particular example is a friend from very distinct geographic location, from where I got a single view at the time he messaged me. A few days later there is still one view from this location and I can see the watch time for the location too and it is only a few seconds. If that view is not really from him, then it's worse because a few seconds are still nicer than no seconds watched at all!

I don't expect even my close friends to watch all my videos, but at the time I posted this thread I only had 3 videos :) and I thought my close friends would be interested at least in my first video, since it's the first time I have ever done something like this, but guess not. Oh well, I have moved past it already! :)
I

I have a good amount of friends and they all seem to like and support my videos. I always see a good amount of them in the comments and I know they interact with the LIKE button. :)

your music is on point. your camera man has it on lock. pro.

I've literally only just started this channel but in the past it was pretty much 99% support from strangers and the like. Those are the people who are finding your videos based upon things that they want to watch.

I feel like strangers do leave more genuine interest & love on our channels compared to friends/family. Recently i've started to find it pointless to even share my video's on my personal fb since i know majority of them won't watch, or watch just to be nosey & b***h about something. But in the end, it's views i guess. Them commenting might lead to someone else they are friends with to watch & like my stuff :)

I used to want to keep it a secret from my friends & family that i do youtube, but now i kind of figured if i want to get anywhere, i have to be out there!

I know exactly how you feel. You can’t really expect people to support you just because they’re friends or family. It’s sad but true, I learned the hard way. Just keep creating great content and you will get support just probably not where you’re expecting it from.

My friends don't necessarily not support them. Really, they just crack jokes sometimes about the cringe of my videos. And a decent amount of my friends know about my channel, which isn't great.

They likely only cringe because they know you. Kinda like how we all hate the sound of our own voices the first time we hear it recorded

Last edited:
Back