Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watch all my videos before I upload them. Kinda feel like they need to have atleast some quality before I post them online :)

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course I watch all my content. It's always good to watch your own content to see how much you've improved or if you could improve on anything. Not to mention you may make mistakes in editting.

ModernLifeStyle

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I usually watch mine once to make sure I uploaded the right video because I do alot of audio editing and if it's not right then I ruins the whole video. So yeah I do almost on every video.

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We watch them completely when we are done editing! However, once they are uploaded on YouTube we do watch them through once more. I don't see a big problem with it!

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I always watch them at least once after uploading to make sure that everything looks (and sounds) right.

But otherwise I try not to, since it counts your own views too.

SuperNintendudez

Reaction score
I'm just extremely biased, but I absolutely do. Our channel has 7 different people, and we're all close friends in real life, so it's fun to go back and watch older content, since it's like memories. Whenever I'm bored, stressed studying for a test, or just feeling nostalgic, I can go back and watch some of our content. Our old stuff is so bad and the audio is practically indecipherable, but it's fun to watch since it feels so real to me, and it shows how much we've improved over our year on YouTube.

When I had a solo channel, though, I never did. The nostalgia and emotions definitely don't carry over if you're just watching yourself.

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
When editing and processing my video, I do watch it to make sure that everything is clear and perfect but after publishing it, I never watch any of it. It's awkward, I don't like hearing myself and watching my own videos. I cringe every time I see it, LOL :D

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I watched my latest one a couple of times because i was impressed with myself on some nice editing I did by adding a 1920s film effect haha. I also watched my first one I did and saw how much I have changed in just 3 months.

Dustyb03 Skits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've heard a lot of youtubers debate recently on if they watch their own videos or not.
Personally I watch it through once to make sure what I uploaded is what I wanted to be uploaded and then after that I don't touch it because if I watch it too many times I lose my nerve and want to take it down.
Do you watch your own videos? Why/Why not?
There is one thing that I've hear and that I remember as an actor, 'The best teacher is yourself...' If you watch your videos through, you can learn from yourself, learn from your mistakes!! I do watch my videos, because that also gives me more ideas!!

Kwelia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yes i do too before upload! :) Also im showing up to my friends/family too, sometimes im making change on my videos in line with their comments