itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch them through A LOT before uploading them to YouTube. Just in case I missed something or maybe another day I'll get an idea for something to add to it. Then when I do upload it, I watch it once just so I can have 1 view haha. I do like to re-watch my videos just to see how I can improve on the next one when they are on YouTube but I try not to because, I don't want to mistake my views with other views I might have for the day

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sure! I love my videos. I wouldn't make them if I didn't enjoy them.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
When I edit the video I watch it over and over again to make sure it is somewhat perfect and I'm content with it and after it goes onto YouTube I do not touch it. After you watch the same clips over and over again you get sick of it hahaha.

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Maybe like once or twice after I'm done editing it, then never again lol

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually watch my videos once when I finished uploading, just to make sure everything went correctly with rendering, uploading and annotations. Other than that, I don`t touch my videos.

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Barely, I just upload the video and never look at it until couple months later

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Lol yea I know what you mean. But after every few months, I'll binge watch 'em. Just to see how much improvements I've made and to see if its any enjoyable. Like I said, I've been pretty satisfied for now. But the oldest video is the worst and cringiest so that's the only one I'm never watching ever again (coz I want to take it down but I still want it up - contradicting myself) hah.
I think it's a good idea to leave old videos up (Even cringe worthy ones xD ). It gives you the opportunity to see how far you've come and encouragement that you are improving. Thats just me though.

Reactions: Marky Sparks

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of youtubers debate recently on if they watch their own videos or not.
Personally I watch it through once to make sure what I uploaded is what I wanted to be uploaded and then after that I don't touch it because if I watch it too many times I lose my nerve and want to take it down.
Do you watch your own videos? Why/Why not?
Well personally I used to feel the same way but I just never uploaded those videos! For me once I started feeling more confident I really started enjoying my own stuff! Im sure as time passes and I look back I'll probably hate them haha

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
I am my biggest fan and target audience lol

idk i just made content i would watch and i did a good job since i still watch it hahahah