The voice thing isn't so much more cartooney as it is unique. I think it's something unique about you that you can use to your advantage.

i would personally work on cutting more things out instead of altering your videos. there's actually an option for viewers to speed videos up themselves, i would leave it to the viewers. watching your most recent video, the voice was a bit strange at first but you kind of get used to it as you listen more. it may cause people to click away though.
Ah I didnt know viewers could speed up the videos! what a great feature. Thanks for the information ! Its really helps[DOUBLEPOST=1480133985,1480133694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whoever thought your voice was annoying must hate their voice. That is if anyone even your voice was annoying.
hahaha well it isnt my actual voice. Its sped up a bit. but thanks ! I am glad you liked ![DOUBLEPOST=1480134126][/DOUBLEPOST]
The voice thing isn't so much more cartooney as it is unique. I think it's something unique about you that you can use to your advantage.
thanks for your imput. right now its still pretty 50/50 for people who like it and dont like it hahah

Hello, all thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just started re-making videos and I can see my improvement in quality but not with views.
My content is usually me ranting about my experiences ect. which before sometimes lasted for ten minutes.
I wanted to cut down my videos without losing contact so I started to speed up the video to not loose any content but of course, my voice is a higher pitch. my boyfriend said it is annoying but I also feel like he is bias because he knows my real voice but my youtubers don't.
What do you think ?
too annoying the cartoon voice ?

Hi Kat! I love your attitude and visual appearance. But in my opinion, I think your BF is right. Keep your original voice. If your vids are too long, just talk less or edit them. You are nice to listen to so dont your worry, you are doing great. Succes Kat!

Back