Do you think my voice is annoying?

Kat Theo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello, all thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just started re-making videos and I can see my improvement in quality but not with views.
My content is usually me ranting about my experiences ect. which before sometimes lasted for ten minutes.
I wanted to cut down my videos without losing contact so I started to speed up the video to not loose any content but of course, my voice is a higher pitch. my boyfriend said it is annoying but I also feel like he is bias because he knows my real voice but my youtubers don't.
What do you think ?
too annoying the cartoon voice ?

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Xeros

Reaction score
I don't find the voice annoying, I kind of weirdly like it! But, it neither adds or takes away from the video in a significant way, so if you prefer the videos like this, I don't think it will make any difference in terms of how successful you are. Although, this is definitely subjective so others may not be so fond...

Reactions: Kat Theo

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hello, all thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just started re-making videos and I can see my improvement in quality but not with views.
My content is usually me ranting about my experiences ect. which before sometimes lasted for ten minutes.
I wanted to cut down my videos without losing contact so I started to speed up the video to not loose any content but of course, my voice is a higher pitch. my boyfriend said it is annoying but I also feel like he is bias because he knows my real voice but my youtubers don't.
What do you think ?
too annoying the cartoon voice ?
Yea I find mine awful and always cringe to listen to

Kat Theo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't find the voice annoying, I kind of weirdly like it! But, it neither adds or takes away from the video in a significant way, so if you prefer the videos like this, I don't think it will make any difference in terms of how successful you are. Although, this is definitely subjective so others may not be so fond...
thanks that really helps! I am glad you like it. I will keep that in mind for my next video

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well it isn't my cup of tea; the sped up cartoon-y voice works great for a brief "effect", but the whole video idk, not to my tastes. The Spain video is only 4 minutes, so not sped up is what 8 minutes tops? Tbh I think you can do it normal and if you really want it shorter I'm sure there's some things you can cut out that aren't that necessary. It's your video though, so if you like it like this and others like it then go for it, maybe the change in pace gets people to stick around.

Kat Theo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well it isn't my cup of tea; the sped up cartoon-y voice works great for a brief "effect", but the whole video idk, not to my tastes. The Spain video is only 4 minutes, so not sped up is what 8 minutes tops? Tbh I think you can do it normal and if you really want it shorter I'm sure there's some things you can cut out that aren't that necessary. It's your video though, so if you like it like this and others like it then go for it, maybe the change in pace gets people to stick around.
Thanks for your opinion. its great to hear it from all different sides !

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i would personally work on cutting more things out instead of altering your videos. there's actually an option for viewers to speed videos up themselves, i would leave it to the viewers. watching your most recent video, the voice was a bit strange at first but you kind of get used to it as you listen more. it may cause people to click away though.

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm the same with the previous response. The voice is a bit too iffy for me and instead of speeding it up, I'd rather just cut out more stuff and make it more fast paced.

Atomicred

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whoever thought your voice was annoying must hate their voice. That is if anyone even your voice was annoying.

oPunkin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I definitely don't find your voice annoying! I hate hearing my voice as much as the next person, but trust me, other people aren't as critical as you are.