Do you hide the fact you have a youtube channel from friends?

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At first I did. Secondly, I shared them with friends. They loved it. I wouldn't show my parents, ever! You can forget that. From the crazy stuff I do, they would disapprove right away. Knowing the way they are.
Sharing with friends is good enough for me.

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i let everybody know, even if they dont watch the channel at all. the reason being, it's there if they want to see it. Honestly if you feel embarrassed about your youtube channel...then why do you have one??? Not saying your embarrassed mind you, just making a point. but i would see telling others as an opportunity, they can tell other people and bobs your uncle.

Eaglewolf Magic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
No! I really tell as many people as I can! After every magic show I always mention my social media sites and ask people to like, share, follow all that stuff :) no point in being ashamed!

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A few friends know but lots don't. People who aren't interested in gaming would just take the p**s out of the channel I imagine

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Of course not, i mean i used to, because of in-sucurity or whatever but your close family and friends are the ones not only more likely to check out what your doing but also give you honest feedback as to whether its s**t or not