Do You Follow A Upload Schedule?

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wazzzup Yttalkers =)

Do you guys follow a upload schedule? Do you ever miss a day or two? I like to upload on Mondays and Fridays but sometimes I will get lazy due to work and upload it on another day or sometimes. I will make a video but have to edit it first before I upload to public. FOR EXAMPLE Let's say it's Tuesday and I am done editing a video and am ready to upload should I upload it on Friday like my bio says??? or just upload it when I am done editing, tags, cards ext

What do you guys think? Have you ever had a problem keeping up with a schedule?

NXT Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I try to honor my schedule and for the most part I do. However, every once in a while something pops up and either I hold off on a video for the next day or just skip it all together.

The Schedule is
Mon-Wed: Let's Plays
Saturdays: highlights
Sunday: Stream
Last Friday of the Month: Game Review/Discussion

Last edited:

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I used to upload my vlogs every thursday like clockwork but that went out the window several months ago and now I upload on thursdays whenever I get a chance.

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I upload Mondays videos about shopping , story time, tutorials in Japan and Thursdays travel vlogs in Japan. But it is Japanese time. And I do not miss a video as I plan themin advence now :)

BrotoNBA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I try to upload every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, although it is a bit easier because I am talking about news content that pretty much writes itself. I like videos on a schedule, it gives me something to look forward to.

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yup! We release every Thursday at about 2pm PST, however there have been times where we're delayed by a day, and release on Fridays at 2pm PST, like we did last week.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I don't have one. I just make sure to publish a video every 4-5 days.

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Wazzzup Yttalkers =)

Do you guys follow a upload schedule? Do you ever miss a day or two? I like to upload on Mondays and Fridays but sometimes I will get lazy due to work and upload it on another day or sometimes. I will make a video but have to edit it first before I upload to public. FOR EXAMPLE Let's say it's Tuesday and I am done editing a video and am ready to upload should I upload it on Friday like my bio says??? or just upload it when I am done editing, tags, cards ext

What do you guys think? Have you ever had a problem keeping up with a schedule?
I generally don't have a schedule at the moment because of having to finish backing up my music and such, but I'm uploading at least once a day or once every few days. A lot of times, if I make a video and have it ready to upload, it won't go up for days sometimes. And sometimes, depending on certain factors, it gets uploaded almost immediately. I sometimes procrastinate on uploads because of being lazy or I'm very stressed out at the time, etc. Once I get everything together, I'll start having an actual schedule going on my channel. If something happens like in your example, I'd wait until that Friday to upload the video, since your schedule says it's that day. If you feel like uploading it in the moment, that's fine too, but I'd stick to the schedule just to keep organized, consistent, and persistent.

Reactions: GooberVlogs