Critique my channel?

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
If it's not too much trouble i'd love a review of my channel!
I've asked for reviews/critques and advice on reddit before but haven't really gotten much feedback :/. It'd be great if you guys could give me some pointers on my content!

Reactions: Sk Jony

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Reviewer
Channel is great, great fusion of comedy and interesting content. Editing is solid and the thumbnails are pretty great! There isn't really anything I had problems with. Keep making stuff like this and a audience will surely follow, I enjoyed your channel and I subbed! So.. yeah. Your brand will surely grow over time with consistent uploads. Great channel!

Reaction score
I don't really see anything wrong just keep it up. Playlist when you have more videos and that's about it.

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Channel is great, great fusion of comedy and interesting content. Editing is solid and the thumbnails are pretty great! There isn't really anything I had problems with. Keep making stuff like this and a audience will surely follow, I enjoyed your channel and I subbed! So.. yeah. Your brand will surely grow over time with consistent uploads. Great channel!
thanks man, i appreciate it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1483522044,1483522019][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't really see anything wrong just keep it up. Playlist when you have more videos and that's about it.
good idea! didn't think of that. thanks for the response :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483522064][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing wrong rly.
cheers dude!

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I visit your channel, I thought your banner need more improvement.

Reactions: Pluto