Gaming Creating a long-term PC YouTube Group

Christian Hartman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who am I? My name is Christian, and I run SaveGame Productions. Who is SaveGame, We are a group of only 3. We started this because we play so many video games, We thought that we should record us playing them and make a YouTube Channel. Thus SaveGame Productions was born. It started off simple and just for fun, Then I started to take it more serious and was really having a good time.

With that in mind, I want to continue to add to our little group. We are looking for some like minded individuals. I will sort of explain what I mean down below. So after you read whats under this make a good choice and talk to me, because I am a very social person and it just feels like a necessary thing to talk you you guys as if it were an interview. Now let me slip this in real fast, you guys should be reading this if your trying to get serious with YouTube, You need to be able to put a lot of time in game and on your channel, Lets try to get the serious and more dedicated people to respond to this. Thanks guys.

READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT
(From here on is about what we will do and requirements)

So now that the boring s**t is out of the way lets talk about what we would be doing.
First off we are not so much PG-13. We will use curse words and such. Our rule about the s**t we can't say are no racist words or actions. The rest is common sense.

Our Content?

Our content is going to revolve around us. We are generally funny and like to show that in our vids. We hope to keep it that way but we are looking to have a channel that does a bit of everything.

Requirements
My requirements are very simple and not hard to meet.
  1. Have a YouTube Channel and be active on it. (Have content to show me please)
  2. Have a mic that has a nice level of quality
  3. Don't be shy, we are here to meet people new, make it easier and be you when we talk
  4. As a basic game for easy access and to make simple content, you should have at least Gmod. (that's just because its easy to play and can still be funny)
5. Last of my requirements is where this might get some, I am looking for some people my age or around it. Lets stay around that age of 18.

Now if you think your good to go and have the time and dedication to put into a YouTube channel then message me on Skype or on this forum. Just know that I wanna see your content and I want to talk to you if your interested. Thanks guys for letting me take your time and hope to talk to you soon.

Bimal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who am I? My name is Christian, and I run SaveGame Productions. Who is SaveGame, We are a group of only 3. We started this because we play so many video games, We thought that we should record us playing them and make a YouTube Channel. Thus SaveGame Productions was born. It started off simple and just for fun, Then I started to take it more serious and was really having a good time.

With that in mind, I want to continue to add to our little group. We are looking for some like minded individuals. I will sort of explain what I mean down below. So after you read whats under this make a good choice and talk to me, because I am a very social person and it just feels like a necessary thing to talk you you guys as if it were an interview. Now let me slip this in real fast, you guys should be reading this if your trying to get serious with YouTube, You need to be able to put a lot of time in game and on your channel, Lets try to get the serious and more dedicated people to respond to this. Thanks guys.

READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT
(From here on is about what we will do and requirements)

So now that the boring s**t is out of the way lets talk about what we would be doing.
First off we are not so much PG-13. We will use curse words and such. Our rule about the s**t we can't say are no racist words or actions. The rest is common sense.

Our Content?

Our content is going to revolve around us. We are generally funny and like to show that in our vids. We hope to keep it that way but we are looking to have a channel that does a bit of everything.

Requirements
My requirements are very simple and not hard to meet.
  1. Have a YouTube Channel and be active on it. (Have content to show me please)
  2. Have a mic that has a nice level of quality
  3. Don't be shy, we are here to meet people new, make it easier and be you when we talk
  4. As a basic game for easy access and to make simple content, you should have at least Gmod. (that's just because its easy to play and can still be funny)
5. Last of my requirements is where this might get some, I am looking for some people my age or around it. Lets stay around that age of 18.

Now if you think your good to go and have the time and dedication to put into a YouTube channel then message me on Skype or on this forum. Just know that I wanna see your content and I want to talk to you if your interested. Thanks guys for letting me take your time and hope to talk to you soon.
thanks, Me to lol
Hey christian my name is bimal im 18 i have gmod would you to collab just started a youtube gaming account? i would be interested in playing with you guys if you would have me?

Christian Hartman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey christian my name is bimal im 18 i have gmod would you to collab just started a youtube gaming account? i would be interested in playing with you guys if you would have me?
Well man, I would like to speak with you at some point, hit me up on skype and we can figure something out.

CrazedCrab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, Im Ryan or CrazedCrab and I am interested. If you would like my account is linked below but it used to be a GFX account which I deleted all the vids due to change in desire. I do have an old channel that I don't use any longer if you would like to check out. It has all the content I plan on making again, but on a different channel. My Skype is East_parkz please feel free to contact me at any time. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also if you would like to see my old channel feel free to ask me for a link. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

The SlowSpawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey well the only requirement that I don't meet is that im 15 (I sound like im 17 if that counts for anything) other than that im interested in playing with yall if you can look past my age. You can look at my channel as proof I can be profetional and if you'll have me my skype is: farnold123
Hope we can work something out and good luck