Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
I’ve just recently announced in a video that i’m going to upload every Sunday evening.

Something i’m doing to make sure I don’t miss it, is to upload when i have time in the week as “scheduled” so it goes live by itself.

I’m going to try really hard to stick to this as i think it will be a good strategy to build a viewer base if they know when to expect content and that there will always be more.

Keep hustlin people!!

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Schedules are good. When I have time I try to schedule at least a week in advance. I have managed to scedule 3 weeks in advance before but that was tough going so I just try to keep at least a week in the pipe line.

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Schedules are good. When I have time I try to schedule at least a week in advance. I have managed to scedule 3 weeks in advance before but that was tough going so I just try to keep at least a week in the pipe line.
Yeah thats the aim, Monday or Tuesday i’ll film a vlog, edit it Wed or Thurs and upload then ready to go live sunday. If i do this each week, and upload another in advance if i know i’ll be busy i should be able to keep on top of it.

Thanks for the reply, i was about to check out your channel but obv can’t do that! Haha!

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I uploaded my first video a couple days ago, I think i'm sticking with a once per weekend kind of schedule. it's better to have one, than none at all! Youtube's search engine likes frequent, consistent uploaders.

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
I uploaded my first video a couple days ago, I think i'm sticking with a once per weekend kind of schedule. it's better to have one, than none at all! Youtube's search engine likes frequent, consistent uploaders.
So everyone says!! Better to be frequent and at least viewers know there will be more and when it will be. Good luck with the channel bro, i’ll have a look now!

Reactions: Firefang

Firefang

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So everyone says!! Better to be frequent and at least viewers know there will be more and when it will be. Good luck with the channel bro, i’ll have a look now!
Oh, cheers!

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh, cheers!
Dude, mega impressed. Your channel is presented really professionally and 47 subs is mean for a week old channel, how did you get a URL though? Thought you needed 100 subs. Have you started again with an old channel?

You sound really confident and your English is better than mine, had no idea you were Belgian!

Keep it up bro!

Firefang

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude, mega impressed. Your channel is presented really professionally and 47 subs is mean for a week old channel, how did you get a URL though? Thought you needed 100 subs. Have you started again with an old channel?

You sound really confident and your English is better than mine, had no idea you were Belgian!

Keep it up bro!
Hey Liam, thanks for the kind words! I put loads of effort into my content :) Well technically it's 23 subs.. I already had 24 on that channel but they're basically what you call 'dead subs', that channel used to have a different purpose years back I never deleted it, just rebranded it. Honestly, I wouldn't know, I spent a lot of time nosing around the Youtube settings and did it one day, sorry that's not very helpful but the truth is I haven't got a clue.

Still working on the whole talking part, but I'm trying to improve as I go on :) Yeah, I've heard that a couple times, managed to get rid of the Belgian accent years ago, I've always been passionate about speaking English so my accent sort of developed itself along the way.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve just recently announced in a video that i’m going to upload every Sunday evening.

Something i’m doing to make sure I don’t miss it, is to upload when i have time in the week as “scheduled” so it goes live by itself.

I’m going to try really hard to stick to this as i think it will be a good strategy to build a viewer base if they know when to expect content and that there will always be more.

Keep hustlin people!!
Yeah I recently did the same too, I didn't announce it as such but I put it on my banner. I do the same, make them and schedule them when they're ready. It kind of backfired last week when I thought I'd scheduled one only to find that it hadn't even been uploaded .

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I always wondered whether scheduling uploads in advance effected that first week "Boost" that most videos get when they go up or not...if it doesnt then I'd schedule a load of mine well in advance (I've recorded and edited episodes of my show up to March 2018 at this point)

I've only used the scheduler in the past if Im out (I upload on Friday evenings) but I've found it very useful in ensuring I never miss a deadline :)