Gaming Comedy Collab [PC/Xbox1]

all kinds of games! haha! i have pc games (from steam) if we need the same game i can just buy it haha! and also xbox one!
That's awesome! Do you have a Discord that we can talk on? I can't talk rn because i'm about to play comp in CSGO. AlexBasebound#4962 <- Discord

I want to record/livestream on PC or Xbox One and make people laugh. I currently only have 40 Subscribers on YouTube. (Link doesn't work below so you have to type Alex Basebound into YouTube)
Games:
Black Ops 3
Minecraft
G-Mod
Battlefield One
Smite
Rust
The Forest
Paladins
CSGO
and more...

Requirements:
0+ Subscribers
Good quality Mic!!
17+ years old (Can make exceptions)
Must have Discord or Skype (preferably Discord)
Must be loud, talkative, funny.

I look forward to collaborating with you! Just leave me a message so we can get started ASAP.

What's up my dude! I'd definitely be up for a collab!

Hey man, you can add me on discord at Syn1te#1247, and I'm in a community of YouTubers and many of them play some of the games you listed, like CS:GO, Gmod, and Minecraft, so I'm sure you can find someone to collab with, just message me on discord if you're interested in joining.

Hey man, you can add me on discord at Syn1te#1247, and I'm in a community of YouTubers and many of them play some of the games you listed, like CS:GO, Gmod, and Minecraft, so I'm sure you can find someone to collab with, just message me on discord if you're interested in joining.
If you still want to Collab, I sent you a friend request on Discord.

yo, i added you on discord. I don't currently have a youtube channel. I'm still deciding whether or not I wanna do youtube, but I have a twitch, and I play almost all of the games you stated.

I'd be interested in something, check out my channel, if you're on board just let me know. No Xbox, just PC, but I've got a good audio setup and can mess with discord.

Back