Gaming Comedic Gaming Collaborations

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm GamesLikesFraschy, I now have 67 subs and an elgato to record gameplay on my PS4, Ive been working on videos and getting better at editing, I really wanna get more people to collab on funny moments videos on GTA, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield, and Call of Duty. My group of friends has a discord we speak through but we have been recently lacking of many recording sessions. If your interested in collaborating on PS4, please message my PSN RHockey24, I'll actually be chilling online tonight if you wanna talk in a party as of this post. Please check out my channel (GamesLikesFraschy) to see the type of stuff we do, looking to have more fun with you guys in the future.

P.S. Ive been really wanting to make a rockets verse insurgents video, would love to do that.

Relarin

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm GamesLikesFraschy, I now have 67 subs and an elgato to record gameplay on my PS4, Ive been working on videos and getting better at editing, I really wanna get more people to collab on funny moments videos on GTA, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield, and Call of Duty. My group of friends has a discord we speak through but we have been recently lacking of many recording sessions. If your interested in collaborating on PS4, please message my PSN RHockey24, I'll actually be chilling online tonight if you wanna talk in a party as of this post. Please check out my channel (GamesLikesFraschy) to see the type of stuff we do, looking to have more fun with you guys in the future.

P.S. Ive been really wanting to make a rockets verse insurgents video, would love to do that.
Hey I would love to Collab man but I don’t have Psn or PS4 but we could play Fort is that ok?

TavenGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Message me on steam @ TavenGaming because my discord thing never works... 18, us , white

Dilpickle Original

Reaction score
Hey im interested in joining i sent u a friend request on ps4 saying i was interested in joining. I would love to collab, my yt is Dilpickle Original if u want to look at it and see if we have the same type of style and personality