Welcome To SaveGame Productions
We are in the United States and we are looking for people also in the US

Introduction
Hello everyone and how are you? I am glad to see that you are interested in a collaboration, In this post I'm going to be stating what I'm looking for in this collaboration. I have posted like this before and didn't quite get the response I was looking for. So to make sure theirs no confusion I'm going to lay this out in a more professional manner. I would hope you read most of this, so that this process is the easiest for both of us. (I'm 18)

Background

SaveGame Productions is a channel run by 3 people. Me and two other friends, although I am the main up loader, I create most of the content put up, I record with these two friends and I record with a few other friends less frequently. Our content is now on a schedule and I am bringing SaveGame Productions into a more professional light. I have made a more structured system to upload and edit and record. I am trying to build something that will last and will hopefully be successful later on.

The Collaboration
I am asking for your help to improve the content put out. During the collaboration we will be make "funny videos" content. I want to create funny moments and put in the funny situations that we record. I also have some very large video ideas that we will be implementing within the next few months. We will be recording an assortment of games (games listed are not requirements but you must own at least a good chunk of them, if you could list the ones you have in your response that would be great)
Important - I would like to have more content created with our collaborator than just a few videos, so if you are looking for more than just a few videos made with each other then we are down with the idea of having a group. In fact I would love to have long time collaborator, so I encourage you talk to me about this.
  • Battlefield 1
  • Rainbow 6 Siege
  • H1Z1
  • The Division
  • CSGO
  • Doom
  • Gmod
  • Gang Beasts
  • The Hidden (Its free BTW)
  • Contagion
  • More games but not installed, Talk to me about them if you are interested
I am going to be recording a lot of Battlefield 1 footage within the month of October, just know that if you don't have it we will not record with each other for about a week after the release of BF1.

Who am I looking for?
I am looking for people that are dedicated to creating content. I have centered YouTube around me and my time, so I want people that make enjoyable content and upload consistently. Please look at my content before responding and see if we make the same content, also make sure I can see your content to know what kind of videos you make. We are a very open group of people, we have no issue with "rated M content", the only thing we ask is no direct racism, we make jokes about the stereotypes but not directly to other people. When it comes to your channel we are looking for people that can commit to a video and commit to making content. SaveGame Productions is getting more professional in the way we schedule our content and who's job it is to do what. We would hope that the person we are collaborating with will have the same idea of organization.

I have no requirements on the amount of subscribers. I do how ever ask that you have a mic that is good quality and that you are 16 or older. We are trying to build something fun and constructive here on YouTube, I would like to share this journey with others, if you have the same interest as I do or have any questions please comment in this post. Also if you want to talk about the collaboration please message me in the ways I will list below.

Business email: sgpchristianhartman@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Back