Gaming Collaborating??? Want to get to no YOUTUBERS!

Joe_brett15

Im relatively new to youtube and im looking to collab with a few youtubers that have been around a lil longer than me and have had a lot more experience than me!! Comment below for any offers!

Hi mate i also make BO3 videos so perhaps check out my channel and tell me what you think and perhaps we could collab[DOUBLEPOST=1474301638,1474301564][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi yh whats your name i can add u on like FB and we can get chatting and come to an agreement
my name's malasia but my fb name is beaute noire, whats your fb name? mine might be a little hard to find lol

Hi I am interested I made my channel back in 2013 and have a ton of experience with yt (dont pay attention to the Legitturtle77 thing that was my name a long time ago lol)

my name's malasia but my fb name is beaute noire, whats your fb name? mine might be a little hard to find lol
mines simple just joe brett[DOUBLEPOST=1474382870,1474382825][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not relatively old or new on Youtube, or have lots of experience, but on what would you want to collab? Like what games and such?

Yh just anything tbh, what type of videos do you make?

I did do walkthroughs, but I've switched now to funny moments, so I'm gonna be playing games like Gmod, Golf with friends, Cod waw CZs, Csgo,... I'm just starting with getting my channel back up after a long break, but I'm recording Gmod this weekend with some others, you can join us if you want

Back