Gaming Collaborating & having fun PS4/PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondrous

Hey guys, so I've been doing YouTube for some time (coz i enjoy making videos) and i would like to collab with anyone who wants to. this way we can both have fun & help each other grow together!
All I ask for you to be a decent age somewhere around 14+ or so (Im 16)
A decent mic so the people and I can hear you clearly, no fun without mic!
I play on PS4 and PC!
PS4 Games: PC Games:
Black Ops 3 Garry's Mod
Advanced Warfare CS:GO
Fifa 15 Minecraft (although i don't really play it)
Plants vs. Zombies Black ops 2
GTA
So if your interested in growing your channel and having fun at the same time then HMU!

Hey just started a channel so really not a it's best atm but looking to expand and do collab I'm 21 with ps4 if Interested in something psn is mullac0207

Hey guys, so I've been doing YouTube for some time (coz i enjoy making videos) and i would like to collab with anyone who wants to. this way we can both have fun & help each other grow together!
All I ask for you to be a decent age somewhere around 14+ or so (Im 16)
A decent mic so the people and I can hear you clearly, no fun without mic!
I play on PS4 and PC!
PS4 Games: PC Games:
Black Ops 3 Garry's Mod
Advanced Warfare CS:GO
Fifa 15 Minecraft (although i don't really play it)
Plants vs. Zombies Black ops 2
GTA
So if your interested in growing your channel and having fun at the same time then HMU!
I would like to on bo3 add me on Skype Lodust

Hey, I got 140 subs, 15 and live in UK and been looking for people to collab with! I play BO3, CSGO and MC mostly and like to find new people Skype: BuBleuX45 PSN: BuBleuX45 Hope to speak to u soon!

Hey that sounds cool I'm 17 btw I got 11 subs my psn is magicmanking. Games mc black ops 3 battlefront paragon and dark souls 3 soon

I would like to on bo3 add me on Skype Lodust
Sent you a request![DOUBLEPOST=1460260434,1460260413][/DOUBLEPOST]S
Hey, I got 140 subs, 15 and live in UK and been looking for people to collab with! I play BO3, CSGO and MC mostly and like to find new people Skype: BuBleuX45 PSN: BuBleuX45 Hope to speak to u soon!

sent you a request on Skype![DOUBLEPOST=1460260463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dread Chemical
Sent you a request![DOUBLEPOST=1460260538][/DOUBLEPOST]U
Hey just started a channel so really not a it's best atm but looking to expand and do collab I'm 21 with ps4 if Interested in something psn is mullac0207
Okay sure dude will send you a request soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back