Gaming Collab Youtube/Twitch

Adamnye99

Reaction score
Hi!
My names Adam, I’m 18 and like a lot of us I’ve been looking to start a YouTube channel for a while. However I’ve always tried on my own and never with a few friends or other gamers.

I would like to get a friend group where we can hang out on discord and mess around on various games and do some streams or some YouTube videos.

I am on pc and looking for other PC gamers. I have:
CS GO
Fortnite
Gmod
H1Z1
DayZ
Rust
Rocket league

If your interested leave a comment and I’ll get in touch :)

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hi!
My names Adam, I’m 18 and like a lot of us I’ve been looking to start a YouTube channel for a while. However I’ve always tried on my own and never with a few friends or other gamers.

I would like to get a friend group where we can hang out on discord and mess around on various games and do some streams or some YouTube videos.

I am on pc and looking for other PC gamers. I have:
CS GO
Fortnite
Gmod
H1Z1
DayZ
Rust
Rocket league

If your interested leave a comment and I’ll get in touch :)
Hia there adam, It's a good thing too. We're looking for people to join FOE. We're not a lock in and we don't ask other to upload for us...Groups like that just want to steal your views.

We're a group looking to use what we love to make a business that allows us to do what we love for the rest of our lives.

If any of this interest you, check our signature below and join our discord chat, ask for @Zonda or ask for an @ambassador and they will be able to help you get started. Even if you don't join FOE you are always welcome in the discord!