MattTries

I'm a really friendly person who really likes to find new friends and new collaborations. I'm 14 years old and feel like I do Youtube really well for my age. I have around 340 to 350 subscribers, depending on when you read this. I have just about 150 videos and really would like to get more out there I just can't find any ideas so feel collabs are the best options.

My requirements are:
1. You at least need 100 Subs to collab with me, just because I like to know that people know what they are doing.

2. Consoles such as PS4/XboxOne/PC

PS4 Games - Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty 4 Remastered, NBA 2K14, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, NBA 2K17, GTA 5

Xbox Games - Battlefield 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops , Call of Duty Black Ops 2

PC Games - (Just about any FREE multiplayer Steam game) CS-GO, Call of Duty World at War(along with custom mods), Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Black Ops 2

3. Age requirements for me are around ages 14-17. I like to talk to people close to my age.

4. System Requirements
1. Be able to record games at 720p30fps at the lowest
2. Have good quality mic such as a Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, RODE Brand Mics, etc.
3. Have a way to talk such as Skype or Discord.

Well that is pretty much it. If you are interested in collabing with me just reply and we can make agreements.

I'm a really friendly person who really likes to find new friends and new collaborations. I'm 14 years old and feel like I do Youtube really well for my age. I have around 340 to 350 subscribers, depending on when you read this. I have just about 150 videos and really would like to get more out there I just can't find any ideas so feel collabs are the best options.

My requirements are:
1. You at least need 100 Subs to collab with me, just because I like to know that people know what they are doing.

2. Consoles such as PS4/XboxOne/PC

PS4 Games - Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty 4 Remastered, NBA 2K14, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, NBA 2K17, GTA 5

Xbox Games - Battlefield 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops , Call of Duty Black Ops 2

PC Games - (Just about any FREE multiplayer Steam game) CS-GO, Call of Duty World at War(along with custom mods), Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Black Ops 2

3. Age requirements for me are around ages 14-17. I like to talk to people close to my age.

4. System Requirements
1. Be able to record games at 720p30fps at the lowest
2. Have good quality mic such as a Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, RODE Brand Mics, etc.
3. Have a way to talk such as Skype or Discord.

Well that is pretty much it. If you are interested in collabing with me just reply and we can make agreements.
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW, Fifa 16/17 and Blacklight retribution. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you would like to collab, if you would like to collab? Thank you!

Hey man I would really like to collab with you on PS4 I do pass all the requirements you have stated. My gamertag is xXOGArOw420Xx sorry for the long gt.

Back