MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a really friendly person who really likes to find new friends and new collaborations. I'm 14 years old and feel like I do Youtube really well for my age. I have around 340 to 350 subscribers, depending on when you read this. I have just about 150 videos and really would like to get more out there I just can't find any ideas so feel collabs are the best options.

My requirements are:
1. You at least need 100 Subs to collab with me, just because I like to know that people know what they are doing.

2. Consoles such as PS4/XboxOne/PC

PS4 Games - Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty 4 Remastered, NBA 2K14, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, NBA 2K17, GTA 5

Xbox Games - Battlefield 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops , Call of Duty Black Ops 2

PC Games - (Just about any FREE multiplayer Steam game) CS-GO, Call of Duty World at War(along with custom mods), Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Black Ops 2

3. Age requirements for me are around ages 14-17. I like to talk to people close to my age.

4. System Requirements
1. Be able to record games at 720p30fps at the lowest
2. Have good quality mic such as a Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, RODE Brand Mics, etc.
3. Have a way to talk such as Skype or Discord.

Well that is pretty much it. If you are interested in collabing with me just reply and we can make agreements.

RS84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I would love to collab with you i meet all the requirements

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a really friendly person who really likes to find new friends and new collaborations. I'm 14 years old and feel like I do Youtube really well for my age. I have around 340 to 350 subscribers, depending on when you read this. I have just about 150 videos and really would like to get more out there I just can't find any ideas so feel collabs are the best options.

My requirements are:
1. You at least need 100 Subs to collab with me, just because I like to know that people know what they are doing.

2. Consoles such as PS4/XboxOne/PC

PS4 Games - Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty 4 Remastered, NBA 2K14, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, NBA 2K17, GTA 5

Xbox Games - Battlefield 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops , Call of Duty Black Ops 2

PC Games - (Just about any FREE multiplayer Steam game) CS-GO, Call of Duty World at War(along with custom mods), Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Black Ops 2

3. Age requirements for me are around ages 14-17. I like to talk to people close to my age.

4. System Requirements
1. Be able to record games at 720p30fps at the lowest
2. Have good quality mic such as a Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, RODE Brand Mics, etc.
3. Have a way to talk such as Skype or Discord.

Well that is pretty much it. If you are interested in collabing with me just reply and we can make agreements.
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW, Fifa 16/17 and Blacklight retribution. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you would like to collab, if you would like to collab? Thank you!

OG Arrow

Reaction score
Hey man I would really like to collab with you on PS4 I do pass all the requirements you have stated. My gamertag is xXOGArOw420Xx sorry for the long gt.

Zitypici

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im not gonna give out my age for privacy reasons but ill say that im under 17
and yeah lets collab