Comedy Collab from the comforts of your home?

Kolbee Squire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The biggest thing about collabs is that most people feel the need to actually travel to do a collab. I have alternative ways of doing a collab over the internet... I have funny collab ideas, and I am open to ideas. let me know if you are interested. No requirements other than knowing how to use the internet.

Reactions: Branden Morales

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I totally agree with you! Some people just don't want to do one because they think they need to travel! there's so many ways to collab if two people have the time! Loved your channel btw! :D

Reaction score
I'd definitely be interested. My channel is sports comedy and gaming, so if you want to do something in that genre, that would be cool. It looks like our target audiences might be a little different but I'm sure we could come up with an idea that engages both

SwaggyTv

Reaction score
bro i would like to collab[DOUBLEPOST=1473642650,1473642596][/DOUBLEPOST]bro collqb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like a great idea. I would love to collab with you or any other person that replied to this comment.
My content is reaction videos, featuring a cute little penguin with a cute voice.
Just search for my channel, PenguinOnPoint on Youtube (I can't post a link) if you want to see what my content is like.
If you are interested. give me a ping. We can work on a style of video unlike the ones I have done already as well.

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is a cool idea!! I would to participate in a collab! My channel is about entertainment and like stories from life! If you are interested check out my channel!

ZanyEd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to collab! Make a video about opening a can of soda but struggling. You throw a towel on it, or paper or something dumb, and in the end, you open it but as you reach for it, you take a can that is closed.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Count me in! What we gonna do?