Channel re-design!

Yusef472

Liking YTtalk
Hey!
My channel art needed an update so I got it done! I rather like it but what do you guys think? I'm happy to do a review of your's also!

-Yusef

Hi Yus. Nice banner: it's clean and straight to the point and I think fits with the content of your channel. It gives that sciency aura to the whole u.u. Maybe someone will say that it's a bit too simple but the first person who must like it it's you.
Fell free to comment on mine, even if it's a bit rough because I did it something like 1 month ago (?) and I have improved a bit with photoshop, but I like it.

Hi Yus. Nice banner: it's clean and straight to the point and I think fits with the content of your channel. It gives that sciency aura to the whole u.u. Maybe someone will say that it's a bit too simple but the first person who must like it it's you.
Fell free to comment on mine, even if it's a bit rough because I did it something like 1 month ago (?) and I have improved a bit with photoshop, but I like it.

I think your banner looks great but what really caught my attention was your channel trailer! Loved it! And yes, you are much more entertaining than a piece of rock :D

Back