Channel name ideas?

Oliwier

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a youtube channel that till now has been called ok productions since ok where my initials it has gained a few subs since then. Now my friends joined me on the channel and we no longer only make vlogs we also make gaming videos therefor okproductions doesn't really fit anymore. We have very little ideas for a good channel name but when we do come up with one it ends up being something like themisticeye but thats to close to jacksepticeye or then once in a while we come up with something origional like mataser but then on the other hand we have no clue what a mateser could be and what profile pic to give it, so I decided to ask some more imaginative people for help. Do you have any ideas? If you want you will get a shoutout.
Thank you,
Oliwier

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
TubeFriends or something? Maybe you can mix you and your friends names/initials in a channel name like you did with your own name in o.k. I think a channel name is not that very important when you make good content.

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thinking anything you guys make would be nice. Because whatever you name may be, when people start watching your videos a lot, that name will instantly be recognized as you.

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I thinking anything you guys make would be nice. Because whatever you name may be, when people start watching your videos a lot, that name will instantly be recognized as you.
I agree, I think the name kinda doesn't matter as long as it's memorable and not offensive or anything, I think your videos will add meaning to your name, not the other way around. I think Mataser would be just fine, it's short and catchy. And as for the profile it could be literally anything, no need to be tied to the name. You could have like a stylized M or something, or you could have a breakdancing duck. Again, as long as it's somewhat recognizable, the channel itself will infuse it with meaning, so after a while, when people see a duck with shades busting a move on a dancefloor, they'll instantly think of Mataser :D

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
try a name generator! if you google "username generator" and click on the first link which should be jimpix, you can type in a word and they have a bunch of features on there that might give you a username or some inspiration for one :)