Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think someone might be interested, sure. Just be sure to make your SEO nice and strong and you should get the viewers you want.
Yea I'm gonna have to work really hard to make sure the niche market can find it and see it and potentially share it to their friends
If you let your personality shine through and tell them a story they like people will watch. Just as with a novel - tell them a story they can relate to, make yourself a real person they can experience making the videos.
thabks man. I'm going to try to do that to the best of my ability.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's definitely a Market I think the difficulty would be in finding where that market is and reaching them. I don't think I have seen any channels do what you are proposing and there are a lot of extra things you could do to spice things up such as critique and review other peoples work, co write with ur viewers as was mentioned, and even collab with some youtube animators to script shorts which would be awesome!

I would definitely go for it. I think it's a unique Idea. But I would do a couple writing how-to videos so that you can have an easier time with SEO and attract people to your channel. :)

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Sounds pretty cool, why not. Start doing it and see how it goes, but I think if the quality is good you'll have no problem getting audience!

Reactions: Wiggly Cinema

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What you should do is come up with a starting idea and have a friend good at animating you can work together to animate the story as it pops into your head.

Reactions: Wiggly Cinema

sparkypi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Writing a book with subscribers sounds like a really fun experience. I would love to be part of that if you started it.

The only problem I can think of is that once they can read the finished book, the whole climax and everything will be ruined because then they know how it ends XD.