Music Can you create an epic remix of my music?

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi there folks :)

I do various kinds of cover songs, that I interpret in my own ways... And I would really love it if anyone would want to try and remix one or two of them! This would mainly be for entertainment, and really just for the fun of it :)

If you are able to make an epic remix, and you like my songs, please do let me know if you would be interested!

P.S., the style of the mix would be entirely up to you - you will have 100% free hands! :-D

Suess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would love to create a remix to one of your songs, however to create a decent remix I would need the individual tracks that you used in the video. Contact me at suesscontact@gmail.com if you would be interested in doing a collab?

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would love to create a remix to one of your songs, however to create a decent remix I would need the individual tracks that you used in the video. Contact me at suesscontact@gmail.com if you would be interested in doing a collab?
Sure man, that'd be cool! :-D
I can easily send you all the tracks separatly. Which song would you like to do?

Suess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sure man, that'd be cool! :-D
I can easily send you all the tracks separatly. Which song would you like to do?
can you send me let me love you and one dance?