Camera for YouTube videos with 1080p+60fsp

The Canon G7X is an amazing portabe camera that you can slide into your pocket, the G7X Mark ii is also the newer version that I believe is a little more compact and better quality than the G7X. They range around 500-600 USD.
Yeah they seem nice and I've been hovering over them as well, but the price starts to get into a range that's too high for me at this point. they are very nice though :)

If you have any of the generations of iPhone's that shoot in 4k, they work like a champion with videos. Only problem is having enough memory to record what you need to with your apps you already installed. But I've seen the G7X to be a really reliable camera for other people so I'm looing to invest in one too.

Nope, no iPhones here. Guess for now I'll have to make do with what I have. Haven´t tried to film with it yet, but I do have an Olympus Tough TG-3 camera...I think it does 1080p, but only 30p not 60p.

Nope, no iPhones here. Guess for now I'll have to make do with what I have. Haven´t tried to film with it yet, but I do have an Olympus Tough TG-3 camera...I think it does 1080p, but only 30p not 60p.
It depends on what you want to shoot but most people render their vlogs in 30 or 24FPS.... I like 24FPS. I actually found the biggest steal with the Canon SX610, it's about 1/3 the price of a G7X and like the little brother to it.

Well, I essentially want to shoot videos about cards. You'll see my hands and the cards I'm showing while I talk about them. Nothing else really.
I never tried any of this so I can't say what fps I like better, but I guess I need to try somehow.

I 2nd the Canon g7x, its a pretty sick camera and you can get the mark i for around your budget, the difference in the generation is not that much. But I highly recommend it! And it takes some amazing pictures as well

Definitely the G7X 2 or the G5X might be a bit cheaper now. We use the G5X. It's incredible for video. A lot of YouTube's use it

check to see if your smart phone already does it, most smart phones have 1080 60fps these days, i use my phone for my facecam.

I agree on the Canon G7X. But heck nowadays you could get that quality and frame rate with the phone you have most likely! Save some money too haha!

Back