Best time or day to upload

Missilebomb

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do every day at 9am and 3:30pm (the 9 am is starting tomorrow) but I record all my videos a week in advance. It makes my schedule a lot easier since i'm with my son all day and at work all night, i have one night a week where I can actually record. apart from that my other series (on hiatus due to the time constraints) is uploaded whenever an episode is done.

TopScienceFacts

I've Got It
Reaction score
9am is defiantly not a good time to post!

Thurdays is the best day, while monday is the worst!
And always release around 15:00 GMT

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The time I upload a video doesn't seem to matter much, probably because my channel is pretty small. Afternoon/ early evening tends to do a little better with initial views than any other time though.

PhoviaZ

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Timezones matter Like if you are getting a lot of views in Japan you want to upload it for the best time in Japan.

FusionHD

Reaction score
I was just wondering what time any of you guys upload to YouTube.

I try to upload normally at 6pm but I'm not sure if any of yous have any suggestions of a different time to potentially get more views as lately my views have been doing down hill a lot.

Any feedback would be appreciated ;)

Thanks,
Daniel :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I never upload at this time, but based on when I get the most comments, Monday morning super early would make sense. I think a bunch of people either wake up and watch YouTube before heading out for the week or they get to their desks and watch videos while they're waiting for their coffee to kick in.

Or maybe my viewers just hate their jobs! :)