Best time or day to upload

I upload whenever the video is finished.
Day and time might matter for big Youtuber, but for smaller Youtubers I think it doesn't matter at all.

I tried different times, from 10 p.m. to 7 and then 6 p.m., considering my timezone (Italian time) i tr to publish my videos at a time that can be good for people to watch. The problem is that if I upload around 10 pm it would be something around 2 pm in america that is good but it would be a little late for example in UK so I'm still struggling a lot for searching the right time, in fact I'm obtaining low views (even considering my channel size) so I don't know if it's time's fault even if I don't think that.
In the end it's preferable, in my opinion, something around the first afternoon (even if you can collide with other big youtubers uploads so it's an hard choice).

If you search "best time to post to youtube" on google the first result is very helpful and I (It says im not allowed to post links). I'm guessing Friday-Sunday is the best time to post because most people are free to watch but I don't think posting on any other days should be a problem

If you search "best time to post to youtube" on google the first result is very helpful and I (It says im not allowed to post links). I'm guessing Friday-Sunday is the best time to post because most people are free to watch but I don't think posting on any other days should be a problem

Didn't know that. That's a good one. Thanks.

Honestly around 4-10 PM GMT is probably the best time for videos in the week. At least it's seemed like that and is usually when most videos come out.

I personally watch YouTube every night before bed and as soon as I come back from Uni. So to me, the idea time would be 5pm or 6pm, then the video appears on top of my feed. Of course, it is just me!

well it depends for me most of my audience is from europe and i live in Australia so different timezones so i either upload late night or early morning

We upload from 8pm (MNL/SIN/HK time) / 6-7am (US time) mostly but once we finish the newest batch of vids we will try to upload at 12pm (MNL) / 10-11pm (US). Our target audience are just people searching a specific game though.

Back