Best Editing Software

Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier Pro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier Pro, or maybe some other software that no one has heard about?

Maybe Sony Vegas and Premier Pro are equal from your experience

Suggestions, help me. Most helpful person gets lifetime supply of mountain dew

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Premiere pro on all of my videos. I find premiere pro to be much more powerful if you want to go advanced. The plugins in premiere are plentiful, and It works really well with after effects.

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Does Adobe Premier Pro come with any basic effects or are all those found in Adobe After Effects. I'm tallying up the responses so far and its looking like a defeat for Sony Vegas, oh my goodness, is Vegas being exposed, what is going on and more importantly WHO are you? I can't tell you who I am because I don't know. Are you saved, do you have a moment to talk about Cecil?

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes adobe comes with LOADS basic effects. You can do pretty much everything, but plugins are mostly there to save time.
upload_2016-9-19_19-51-33.pngupload_2016-9-19_19-52-12.png[DOUBLEPOST=1474329174,1474329149][/DOUBLEPOST]Holy crap the images are big.....

Yolimoks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sony vegas pro is a great software :thumbsup2:

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Wow, this looks incredible, basically, I can lure people onto my channel with pretty images and clips to capture their souls. If I need help with either software can I call you guys. I don't know if you want to be my friends because right now I have no friends. Maybe there is no add friend button here. Or even worse maybe you don't want to be my friends. Its O.K guys I've got Harambe.

But you know if we pool our software knowledge together we could make the most epic youtube videos and crush the system. By the way you can call me dad.

Thank you guys so much. I am learning as I go along and in a few hours I will be an absolute pro. Before we go lets hug it out.

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, this looks incredible, basically, I can lure people onto my channel with pretty images and clips to capture their souls. If I need help with either software can I call you guys. I don't know if you want to be my friends because right now I have no friends. Maybe there is no add friend button here. Or even worse maybe you don't want to be my friends. Its O.K guys I've got Harambe.

But you know if we pool our software knowledge together we could make the most epic youtube videos and crush the system. By the way you can call me dad.

Thank you guys so much. I am learning as I go along and in a few hours I will be an absolute pro. Before we go lets hug it out.
Ur welcome dad, and I can be your friend. umm My skype is: blueboylegends@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1474517092,1474516787][/DOUBLEPOST]Just so you know dad Learning Premiere isn't easy, It weeks just to learn all the controls, and dad if you want to become a pro, It will take years, and there are actual school courses in university that dedicate on learning how to edit.(just saying) But becoming good at it isn't hard, It only require a creative mind. I believe in you Dad, good luck.:p

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Son, no ways, you have to remember that I am a wizard, I am actually learning Adobe Pro right now at the speed of lightning. Infact as soon as I drop my 11th (illuminaughty cone-firmed) video the whole world will have subscribed to me. Pardon me for my rudeness, I forgot to mention at the beginning of this message that I love mountain dew, ok now thats out of the way let me say this I'm a wizard wizard wizard wizard, too many skills to pay the bills. What I'm currently trying to figure out right now is how to get a subscribers quick. Like do I do livestreams, what social media do I use to tell people that if they don't check out my channel and subscribe, they are definitely gonna die?

Any ideas?

Hail Cecil, king of the earth, the underworld and the heavens, most masterful, gracious supreme lion of the universe. All glory and power to Cecil.

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Son, no ways, you have to remember that I am a wizard, I am actually learning Adobe Pro right now at the speed of lightning. Infact as soon as I drop my 11th (illuminaughty cone-firmed) video the whole world will have subscribed to me. Pardon me for my rudeness, I forgot to mention at the beginning of this message that I love mountain dew, ok now thats out of the way let me say this I'm a wizard wizard wizard wizard, too many skills to pay the bills. What I'm currently trying to figure out right now is how to get a subscribers quick. Like do I do livestreams, what social media do I use to tell people that if they don't check out my channel and subscribe, they are definitely gonna die?

Any ideas?

Hail Cecil, king of the earth, the underworld and the heavens, most masterful, gracious supreme lion of the universe. All glory and power to Cecil.
You are very ambitious Dad, I like it. I have no idea how to get subscriber. So don't mind sharing a few ideas. Also, I'm in grade 11 too dad.

Reactions: JonnyPie

JonnyPie

Reaction score
Hi Young Bacon slice. I have just started using Adobe and I was very impressed. I however was bothered by the settings I had to change when I pressed Export.

Premier Pro looks very very very good, possibly better than Sony Vegas [GASP]. In terms of getting subscribers, you have to get a fishing hook with some delicious bacon on the other hand
and lure them into your channel. Everybody loves bacon and will definitely fall for it. I will only be able to share other tips once I get to 40 000 subscribers, and I intend to do that in 2 months.

Once I see those subscribers then I can come and gladly tell you how I got there and why it worked. I have done extreme studying and have gone as far as finding out what time people wake up so as to know when I should post a video so it can attack them and force them to watch it. DOn't panic bacon, you are going to be a great and most epic channel. Don't even panic, love

Best dad in the world