Be aware, if you're watching your own vids...

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Some of the most common reasons for invalid activity:

• Clicking ads on your own site and/or YouTube channel [most of us know it already]
  • One or more users repeatedly clicking your ads [we know it as well]
  • The last thing is watching our own ads, this is happened by accidents sometimes, when we want to reply a comment and the skippable video ads appear but we don’t realize it then we’re not skip it. My advice is to reply any comment from the community tab on a creator page or from Google+, we can reply every comments without watching our own vids, i think it’s more safe to avoid this risk.
If there is invalid activity, your monetization could be temporarily suspended or if there are "severe violations" monetization may be permanently disabled immediately without suspension.

What’s ur opinion?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that this is fair. If someone is repeatedly watching the ads, YouTube are entitled to be curious and therefore have a look into it. The outcome of the inspection should depend on the circumstances such as whether it was the creator themself. In the past, I have watched my own video when going to reply to comments. However, like you stated, I now go on the community tab in the Video Manager to reply to comments.

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well this makes sense. That's basically cheating the system. You're pulling money out of their own a** without actually gaining real viewing counts, so the marketing scheme there is off. A lot of people put hard work into their channel and videos so those who continuously try to cheat the system deserve this t type of punishment.

I have looked at my videos before just to watch them myself when bored/showing friends as well as replying to comments, so yes I've fallen for this before. However clicking the ads that pop up just to gain clicks for revenue is something I would never do.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think that this is fair. If someone is repeatedly watching the ads, YouTube are entitled to be curious and therefore have a look into it. The outcome of the inspection should depend on the circumstances such as whether it was the creator themself. In the past, I have watched my own video when going to reply to comments. However, like you stated, I now go on the community tab in the Video Manager to reply to comments.
It's happened to me, my self. I always reply a comment directly before, i didn't realize that skippable ads appear, i did it oftenly then my adsens got suspended, thank god it was temporary suspension only. But i'm free now [emoji317]

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well this makes sense. That's basically cheating the system. You're pulling money out of their own a** without actually gaining real viewing counts, so the marketing scheme there is off. A lot of people put hard work into their channel and videos so those who continuously try to cheat the system deserve this t type of punishment.

I have looked at my videos before just to watch them myself when bored/showing friends as well as replying to comments, so yes I've fallen for this before. However clicking the ads that pop up just to gain clicks for revenue is something I would never do.
The last thing happened to me [emoji16] Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
seems fair. unfortunately if Google/Youtube is going to do this, they should fix all their flaws in their system.

I know to answer within the community tab but there are plenty of times in which if you try to reply in other apparent innocent ways, it will direct you to your actual video in order to "reply". it's almost like Youtube is setting up some people (maybe not on purpose) but haphazardly doing this and then penalizing those that are not as Youtube savvy.

Reactions: Fox Beat

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hmmm I'll keep that in mind, though it sucks if you want to show some videos to your friends. Maybe log off out of my account before doing that?
No, if you want to show it to ur friends, you can show it within video manager/creator page, if you're on mobile you cab use yt creator apps...