Be aware, if you're watching your own vids...

chloeevevlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
it makes sense, why would they just let people get away with it? it is costing them money and isn't fair. either logging out to watch them or as you said comment from google + would be alright.

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I'm agree with ad block just for this purpose only, but as a youtuber we don't want our viewers watching our vids with adblock of course :D
You don't need to block everything, just blacklist your own channel and whitelist everything else. It's better this way and you can also support your favorite YouTubers by viewing their ads too. Better safe than sorry, Google is very harsh and strict.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You don't need to block everything, just blacklist your own channel and whitelist everything else.
So I can manage my blocked webpage list? what kind of adblock is it? please let me know the name of this adblock app, because the regular adblock that I use is blocked all webs by default, and thanks for the info... :")

SephiZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Luckily I started responding to comments from the Community tab, but I do think that if Google is giving you those "guy commented:" notifications, then you shouldn't get penalized if you click on them to answer. Some people don't watch their own video with evil intentions

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Luckily I started responding to comments from the Community tab, but I do think that if Google is giving you those "guy commented:" notifications, then you shouldn't get penalized if you click on them to answer. Some people don't watch their own video with evil intentions
I think so, but I got this tips from adsense help team...