Request Banner request

cozmosplays

A gamer on a mission :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there so im looking for a new cartoon banner for my channel, i cant offer money but in exchange i will premote you on my channel which is CozmosCake i'll put a link in my descriptions and if you have a yt channel i will add you to my sidebar on my front page, i know exactly what i would like and would greatly appreciate your help if your interested then you can contact me through twitter: cozmoscake or here thanks :)

vvgbk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bro, I make some nice graphics, um and i even charge less, just $1 for both PAYPAL ONLY and yeah email me or skype if you want examples or details, ive worked for many professional buisnesses and also YouTubers. Here my email and skype: razripp@outlook.com add me on skype and we can talk if not just email me[DOUBLEPOST=1473558347,1473558282][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey bro, I make some nice graphics, um and i even charge less, just $1 for both PAYPAL ONLY and yeah email me or skype if you want examples or details, ive worked for many professional buisnesses and also YouTubers. Here my email and skype: razripp@outlook.com add me on skype and we can talk if not just email me

Gil - Statuso

Reaction score
email
Hi there so im looking for a new cartoon banner for my channel, i cant offer money but in exchange i will premote you on my channel which is CozmosCake i'll put a link in my descriptions and if you have a yt channel i will add you to my sidebar on my front page, i know exactly what i would like and would greatly appreciate your help if your interested then you can contact me through twitter: cozmoscake or here thanks :)