* AVOID THE TRAP - VITAL tip to gaming channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the tips. I agree that gaming channel should partner with channel partners like machinima, social blade, yousch, etc. :)

This is really great advice for all gamers out there :D I'm sure it will really help them :)

If anyone is actually unsure about any Gaming Networks that people can actually be partnered through, then be sure to check out this thread --> http://yttalk.com/threads/partner-networks-on-youtube.5614/ Because it gives a long list of YouTube Partnership Networks and will be sure to help people along the road of monetizing their gaming videos :)

Hope this helps :D

This is really great advice for all gamers out there :D I'm sure it will really help them :)

If anyone is actually unsure about any Gaming Networks that people can actually be partnered through, then be sure to check out this thread --> http://yttalk.com/threads/partner-networks-on-youtube.5614/ Because it gives a long list of YouTube Partnership Networks and will be sure to help people along the road of monetizing their gaming videos :)

Hope this helps :D

I saw the list a while ago :).
By the way there is a new network which might get big also: creatorrepublic.com
It's a partner network from kingoftheweb.com I think it's very interesting and hope to meet some people partnered with them.

Okay so I have a question. I have a video I did in Theater mode on Black Ops 2. When I saved the video it allowed me to load it to YouTube. As long as I do not monitize it I should be fine? Would be rather crappy of Call of duty to have this feature then bust is for it!

Yeah, good warning. I never knew about this, thanks for the heads up! I never really planned on doing it anyway, but it's good to have the heads up.

Thanks. This is helpful to others. I find the trap thingy when I searched youtube and damn I glad I have my adsense approved -___- or else bye bye to my partnership :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back