PARTNER NETWORKS ON YOUTUBE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I thought that its about time that someone created a thread on the forum that told people a list of good Partner Networks on youtube that people could try to apply for.

Fullscreen (CreatorX, Tiny Galaxy, Yeousch, Vlog Union, Mom Pulse , Electronic Division )
Revision 3
Maker (RPM, TGS, Prolax, Paramaker, Maker Studios, DaWorldTV, N4Gtv, JungleNetwork, Polipop)
Base 79 (Leet Network)
BentPixels (YDL, Vultra, Konsole Kingz, Preveo,Christinema)
BigFrame (BigFrame)
Curse (Union for Gamers, Curse Network)
Machinima (Affiliate, Partnership, Directorship)
IGN (Atomic Partners)
Iricom (Vexon, BoomTV, Vidcast Spain, IOVMedia, IBY, VidFair)
BBTV (Viso, Acifin, TGN, Accuza, Phazer , MonstercatMedia, Vidthru)
QuizGroup (Obey, OpTiC, VakuENT, RenovaENT, OnzaENT, VastHub, VetroENT)
ZoominTV (VectorCentre, CreativeNation, ZoominGames, ElviantNetwork, Xela Network, SanectNET)
AwesomenessTV (AwesomenessTV Network, Awesomeness Style Network)
StyleHaul (Style Haul)
Revision 3 (Revision 3, Just For Laughs)
The Collective (Collective)
Next New Networks (NextNewNetworks)
AmbushTV (PixelEnemy)
QuarterLapNetwork

Last Edited by Michael, if you would like your network added to this list please PM me.

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
would you recommend trying to get a partner network?
I'm not partnered myself, however I do think that with the way YouTube runs nowadays, applyIng for partnership through one of these networks can really boost your chances, and obviously if they accept you then you become a new partner! So yeh, I would recommend them seeing as how YouTube runs now :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is a very good thread.....i will check every single one of them tomorrow.

TGN is a very good company...it sent me an email saying you have to have atleast 500 subs to get partnered by them :D

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
This is a very good thread.....i will check every single one of them tomorrow.

TGN is a very good company...it sent me an email saying you have to have atleast 500 subs to get partnered by them :D
thanks man :) i just thought it'd help a bunch of people :) only problem with youtube partner networks is that the majority are orientated around gaming, it'd be good to have some more vlog partner networks on this thread etc...
and I'm sure you'll be at the 500 subscriber mark soon enough - you might even get partnered ;)

Reactions: fleetofwrath

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The Game Station is a pretty big one. I've heard that you need a ton of views/subs to get accepted, and that they don't take a ton of new people. They also focus almost exclusively on gaming.

One new network is socialblade. They're the website known for tracking youtube stats, like subs and views, but they also recently gained networking abilities. You need about 30K views a month to get in, but they'll take any channel type, even gamers and vloggers!

Another new network is "Polipop", a network based around vloggers who discuss politics/news. I believe they're director-only though. Still, it doesn't hurt to mention them.

I'll mention any others if I can think of some.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks man :) i just thought it'd help a bunch of people :) only problem with youtube partner networks is that the majority are orientated around gaming, it'd be good to have some more vlog partner networks on this thread etc...
and I'm sure you'll be at the 500 subscriber mark soon enough - you might even get partnered ;)

Nope it will take some time to get to 500 lol....But im planning something big..real big!
Btw TGN partner every kind of youtubers....not only gaming :D

I am sticking this as it is very useful :)
Indeed!!!!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Nope it will take some time to get to 500 lol....But im planning something big..real big!
Btw TGN partner every kind of youtubers....not only gaming :D!
Ah cool :) Quite a few o the others in this thread are gaming which I'm sure will be useful anyway :)

Reactions: fleetofwrath

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
The Game Station is a pretty big one. I've heard that you need a ton of views/subs to get accepted, and that they don't take a ton of new people. They also focus almost exclusively on gaming.

One new network is socialblade. They're the website known for tracking youtube stats, like subs and views, but they also recently gained networking abilities. You need about 30K views a month to get in, but they'll take any channel type, even gamers and vloggers!

Another new network is "Polipop", a network based around vloggers who discuss politics/news. I believe they're director-only though. Still, it doesn't hurt to mention them.

I'll mention any others if I can think of some.
Added :)

Status
Not open for further replies.