Audio + Image for music channel Feedback

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey people, I've had a channel on YT long ago. I never really cared about it that much, but lately I'm committed to change that. I'm a musician (That's what I try to be haha) thus most of my videos are related to this topic though I have some random videos too.

I myself consider audio on my videos is decent unlike image which is pretty low since I didn't have a good cam (Fortunately I bought a good one as you can see in the last ones). (that's why I used that thumbnail).

My question here would be: Do you think I should delete those videos? What do you think about the last ones (edition included)?

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBQG-WuSoNTzZrkZO7m84tQ

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I make a point of keeping my old stuff around. Even in my current channel I'll keep every video. It shows how much we have improved with time.
Your sound seems fine on your newer stuff. Better lighting goes a long way when it comes to image quality.

Reactions: GiBrIs07

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I make a point of keeping my old stuff around. Even in my current channel I'll keep every video. It shows how much we have improved with time.
Your sound seems fine on your newer stuff. Better lighting goes a long way when it comes to image quality.
That's what I was thinking before. It's like a journey. Thanks a lot for the advice, btw You do have a good and deep sound!