At What Point Did You Or At Would Point Would You Consider Your Channel Successful?

I consider my channel a success even today. It can only get better with time as I learn more, do more, see more, and experience more.

For us it is having around 100 subs (we are at 19). It's not a lot but just having 100 people like our content sounds amazing.

I do think there are different levels of feeling this way. I think my channel is a success now but at the same time I feel like any small thing could send it crumbling to the ground be it an update to the game I play. My channel is about 2 months old and I'm a gaming channel playing a very popular mobile game.

I checked social blade against ever site I have seen and most of them grow at 2-3 subs a day and I'm currently averaging 19 a day 550 views. I'm doing a lot of work to push this with social media, posting, videos and new ideas all the time. I feel like my channel is a success but each day I feel like that sub gain has to be double digits or I start worrying my growth will stop.

Like others my plan is doing it full time, I don't see that happening but it's a dream so I'm going to keep aiming for the stars. So I guess I would say I made it when I can support my family with ease and if I don't get there at least I have the hunger to keep pushing.

If I am sticking to my schedule, staying motivated, and having fun with it, I am being successful. While it would be nice to have thousands of views and subs, I don't consider that to be successful for myself.

I think it is successful in my eyes. The people I have connected with and the cars I have driven is all because of YouTube.

Now, other people will see it as successful when it hits 100K subscribers. That seems to be a golden rule. Hit 100K and you made it in the big leagues. I suppose I only have 96.5K to go.

Back