At What Point Did You Or At Would Point Would You Consider Your Channel Successful?

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How do you measure the success of your channel? At what point did you consider your channel successful (be it subscribers, watch time, views, etc...) or at what would you need to hit in order for you to feel that your channel is successful? By what metric do you measure yourself and your channel?

For me, I feel like I would consider my channel to be successful if I could receive 1000+ views per video consistently without needing to do copious amounts of promotion.

What about you?

Reactions: Branden Morales

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
when i can make it all i do so i can put my all into it

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If next year june (channel age 1 year) I don't have at least 70.000 views a day I consider it a failure. Anything better is sucess for me.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Being successful would mean that I could make a living of youtube!

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to implement everyday is another successful day. So for me I feel like my channel is successful. It isn't the highest in numbers, but at least I get to communicate with new friends and people each day! To be inspired through that all! Well, to me that happiness is feeling successful within my channel :)

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
When I have a community so strong that even if I end up uploading a video of me sleeping, there would still be like a million views. (Ofc I'm never gunna do that! Quality as necessity! But just an example X

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
To constantly be growing is success in itself. I don't put a number on success because then if I reach a certain number, I'll be content. But I'm always craving more success. I just want to keep going and keep producing. :)

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to implement everyday is another successful day. So for me I feel like my channel is successful. It isn't the highest in numbers, but at least I get to communicate with new friends and people each day! To be inspired through that all! Well, to me that happiness is feeling successful within my channel :)
Success means something different to everyone - that's why I asked! I'm just curious to see what everyone measures themselves against.