Are my videos something that would interest you

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Alex and I am 24 years old. My name on most platforms/games is either Score or Scoregasms2286. I started a youtube channel along with my twitch channel and I have lately been uploading highlights from my twitch streams onto youtube. I do not exactly own any editing software as of yet or have enough storage to start recording standalone videos so that is why my videos are mainly highlight videos.

The video I would like a review on is a highlight video from my layers of fear gameplay, Amnesia the dark descent, and some h1z1 foolishness. I mainly would like to know if the video catches your interest. It is a short video only about 6 minutes long so I also want to know if it maintains its interest all the way through. As for my channel art/logo I have already invested in a graphic designer and I should have my artwork soon to post on the channel.

Here is the video:

As I said I am new, about 3 weeks into youtube/twitch and I have 36 subscribers on youtube and 170 followers on twitch, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I do not exactly own any editing software as of yet or have enough storage to start recording standalone videos so that is why my videos are mainly highlight videos.
Sorry, but you might have to do some editing. You need branding for your channel in your videos if you want to grow. Both Mac and Windows machines come with free editing software, YouTube itself offers some basic editing software and there are many trials of software out there.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Here, check out this - creatoracademy.withgoogle.com/creatoracademy/page/lesson/brand-identity?hl=en

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a twitch channel too! It's anjim plays as well as my gaming channel and I love your reaction