Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammie

I am looking for someone who is interested in Film making to collab with me on writing to script and the story board for the film. If we work well together I'm hoping we can become a team and continue to do short films together. The person doesn't need to live in my Area to help I can film the actual scenes and edit if needs be but I need someone to help with the Script.

I am looking for someone who is interested in Film making to collab with me on writing to script and the story board for the film. If we work well together I'm hoping we can become a team and continue to do short films together. The person doesn't need to live in my Area to help I can film the actual scenes and edit if needs be but I need someone to help with the Script.
Hi
I would love to collab with you and be team to collab multiple times
I can animate and write stories and edit
MY My animation channel called STICKGIRL ANIMATION this link dose not work
Plz answer

Hi
I would love to collab with you and be team to collab multiple times
I can animate and write stories and edit
MY My animation channel called STICKGIRL ANIMATION this link dose not work
Plz answer
That sounds great how would I be able to contact you? Do you have Instagram?

Hi Sammie, are there any particular genres you prefer to write? I'm open to collaboration, mostly do novel-writing, but I do enjoy script writing as well.

Hi Sammie, are there any particular genres you prefer to write? I'm open to collaboration, mostly do novel-writing, but I do enjoy script writing as well.
I do not have any particular genre. Do you have Instagram so I can msg you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back