ANYONE THINK MY VIDEOS ARE GOOD?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys lately i have been questioning my videos especially cuz i have no time to make them. So I feel like they are a bit sloppy and not like good lol.
If you want to check out my channel and give me some tips that would be amazing. THANKS!!
Here is my latest video-

Please Don't Turn Around

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I don't watch gaming videos so this is very difficult to comment on, however from what I've seen your videos are really good. And I'm guessing you put a lot of time into them. They're very funny. Love the Jesus Christ pop up etc. It's very Mystery Science Theater 3000 meets gaming. Good luck with it!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't watch gaming videos so this is very difficult to comment on, however from what I've seen your videos are really good. And I'm guessing you put a lot of time into them. They're very funny. Love the Jesus Christ pop up etc. It's very Mystery Science Theater 3000 meets gaming. Good luck with it!
lol thanks so much bro!!!!

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Videos are pretty good. One thing I would suggest is setting up your camera in a different angle because you looking down for the majority of the video makes it look like your falling asleep.
Hope this helps.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Videos are pretty good. One thing I would suggest is setting up your camera in a different angle because you looking down for the majority of the video makes it look like your falling asleep.
Hope this helps.
Yea i realized that lol. Its cuz i can't see that well and i have to like be right in front of the screen lol. yea im def gonna fix it!!