Request Anyone interested to do a free outro and channel icons please.

Tuttiman

I want to start fresh for the new year and I want to know if there's anyone willing to do a free logo,outro and banner for free. It will be a honour and I will help your advertisement claim by talking about it in the next 5 videos.

thanks

I can make you these things if you like! Just tell me what you specifically want and ill get to work!!!

I can make you these things if you like! Just tell me what you specifically want and ill get to work!!!
Yes, thats awesome, do you have a skype where we can talk about this? I just need a new intro and outro now. But if you would like to do it that would be amazing, thanks and I cant wait to talk to you on skype.

Yes, thats awesome, do you have a skype where we can talk about this? I just need a new intro and outro now. But if you would like to do it that would be amazing, thanks and I cant wait to talk to you on skype.
Unfortunately i do not have skype (yet):crying:
But just give me the specifics you want and ill make you 1![DOUBLEPOST=1455553528,1455553317][/DOUBLEPOST]BANNER
-Style
-Genre (eg: gaming, food etc)
-If it is gaming which games or if it is food what foods?

OUTRO
-Previous video, random video, or both
-Any things such as social media accounts or images

LOGO

-Colour
-Text (eg; Tuttiman or just T)

Unfortunately i do not have skype (yet):crying:
But just give me the specifics you want and ill make you 1![DOUBLEPOST=1455553528,1455553317][/DOUBLEPOST]BANNER
-Style
-Genre (eg: gaming, food etc)
-If it is gaming which games or if it is food what foods?

OUTRO
-Previous video, random video, or both
-Any things such as social media accounts or images

LOGO

-Colour
-Text (eg; Tuttiman or just T)
I only need an intro and our own, basically it's a gaming channel that does other content as well. For the outro I just want it to say thank for watching, then says put a like share fb and twitter links with special effects and stuff. For the intro I just want a bad as start maybe a character just running with a parcel dodging bullets and stuff then drops of the package and it shows my name with a bass drop. I want it something like that, not exactly. Anything within your capabilities thanks.

I only need an intro and our own, basically it's a gaming channel that does other content as well. For the outro I just want it to say thank for watching, then says put a like share fb and twitter links with special effects and stuff. For the intro I just want a bad as start maybe a character just running with a parcel dodging bullets and stuff then drops of the package and it shows my name with a bass drop. I want it something like that, not exactly. Anything within your capabilities thanks.
I cant make that intro and unfortunately i think you would have to pay for something like that! I could either make you an intro with a template or a 2D one of my own (They are not very good) And ill make you the outro now![DOUBLEPOST=1455560582,1455560070][/DOUBLEPOST]How is this?

Attachments

• TUTTIMAN outro card.jpg
    TUTTIMAN outro card.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 2
I cant make that intro and unfortunately i think you would have to pay for something like that! I could either make you an intro with a template or a 2D one of my own (They are not very good) And ill make you the outro now![DOUBLEPOST=1455560582,1455560070][/DOUBLEPOST]How is this?
Have you seen my intro and outro? Can you make one similar to that???

Back