Anyone got any good tips on Video Tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupWithT

I'm about to upload my first Youtube Video for this channel. I really need advice on tags honestly. I want my video to have publicity but it would be nice to know anyway to publicize it. My first video is an unwrapping/unboxing of a game I purchased. If anyone has any good advice on tags it would be very much appreciated or any way to advertise videos free and legally.

There are online tools like Ubersuggest.io that may help you with that. The rule of thumb is also to use short sentences rather than single words for tags.

I would recommend you give this a watch from a friend of mine. Oh I can't link the video for some reason. Search Loki Doki How to youtube it's episode 8.

I've been doing quite a lot of research into the SEO side of my channel over the last 4-5 days, and I've found that including as much of your title in tags as possible is always a good start. Tools like Tubebuddy are essential for this type of thing and I wouldn't be without it as it's helped me no end.

Name your video well, ensure the tags are relative to the name of the video and to what you're actual doing in the video then take to social media to promote it and eventually you will begin to see results - that's the stage I'm currently getting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back