Any youtuber that do more then two type of contexts on there channel.

Roger Pham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is there any youtuber that do gaming and that is also a musician on youtube. I might do both of does because I like to do those two things.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
My channel does games and places to visit in Japan. They don't mix but people don't mind once they like you

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm not sure, but if there isn't... then it's up to you to make it so. Just make sure to let the viewers know that the channel is going to have both. Mine has game reviews, movie reviews, wrestling reviews, unboxings, con videos, and other such things.

Roger Pham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm not sure, but if there isn't... then it's up to you to make it so. Just make sure to let the viewers know that the channel is going to have both. Mine has game reviews, movie reviews, wrestling reviews, unboxings, con videos, and other such things.
Thank you for that and there might be a youtuber do that.

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Is there any youtuber that do gaming and music in one channel.
I will do that very soon, especially use my music in my gaming videos. But for now, all I do is gaming which is my main niche. I don't believe that making different channels is going to help you grow better, because if they like you then they will watch the videos you upload of music or gaming.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You can say that I do that, I do traveling videos and Vlogs!
sadly, mostly vlogs :(

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
IMO it's not really good to mix too much, imagine all people subscribe for music and then you upload a gaming vid that would get no views (compared to the music one). The YouTube algorythm then comes in and says "oh hey, this video has way less views than the others, that channel must have really decreased in quality" and when you upload music again, the vid won't be getting recommended to people.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I do DIY and Gaming and the real true is that DIY gets more views than gaming, I use to do Toys on my main channel but moved it to my second channel so that is my family friendly channel.

Reactions: FamilyToyReview

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't do that but, hopefully I'll be able to. I hate being tied to one thing, and a lot of people feel that if you have a small account you have to stick to your "brand." I'm kinda like f that cause once I find something else I like I'm going to make videos about. People take the fun out of YouTube, you should enjoy the videos you make and it shouldn't just be done a certain way, because other people say so. If you do start a channel like that, I hope you have fun cause I personally like when people don't stick to one thing on their channel, it can get a tad bit boring.